Front End Developer – HTML, CSS, JS, AGILE
Hogarth Worldwide is a leading advertising implementation agency based in London. We produce TV, digital and print campaigns for some of the largest and most recognisable brands in the world. Part-owned by the WPP Group, we have grown from 14 people to nearly 700 in less than 5 years, making us the fastest growing company in the industry – and an exciting place to work.
We are seeking a Front End Developer who has the ambition and enthusiasm to build large web applications. There is a lot of focus on using the best technologies, building products the end user wants to use and products we are proud to work on.
The successful candidate will get to work on exciting technical projects and collaborate closely with the rest of the cross functional team (front/backend developers, testers & designers) to learn and grow their skills. This person will be responsible for crafting beautiful and engaging user experiences for both desktop and mobile web applications.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Produce high quality, standards-based HTML and CSS (particularly HTLM5 and CSS3)
- Produce cross browser compatible code that gracefully degrades on older browsers
- Produce mobile-optimised and responsive interfaces
- Experience working in an agile scrum environment
- A knowledge of Backbone, Require and Underscore JS
- An understanding of web and coding standards
- An enthusiasm to learn and listen to others
- A desire to explore new technologies – Hogarth’s ambitions are likely to call for use of a range of cutting-edge technologies
- Someone who is self starting – this person will be part of a small team and expected to lead certain aspect of the project
- Someone who is comfortable expressing opinions within the business – we are all very friendly, but we need someone who always speaks their mind!