Editor – Greyworks
Greyworks is a joint venture with one of London’s leading top advertising agencies. A Post House in its own right, we produce TV and Digital Content for some of the largest and most recognisable brands in the world.
Hogarth is seeking an experienced Final Cut Pro Editor with a strong technical background to work within our busy post-production department. As a Broadcast Online Editor, the ideal candidate will have an excellent working knowledge of Apple Final Cut Studio, as well as other industry standard post-production platforms and integration.
Primary editing duties will be the finishing of broadcast commercials for both the U.K. and international markets and ensuring that all material meet broadcast legal and technical standards. A broad understanding of the post-production processes including VFX, colour correction, motion graphics and audio is also required.
As an Online Editor, you must possess a high level of communication skills, perform well in client attended sessions and be able to support and advise producers on timings, as well as maintaining an efficient and cost effective service to the client.
- Solid experience as an Editor working in the broadcast post production industry
- Thorough knowledge of FCP and broadcast technical QC processes
- A broad understanding of the various software packages AE/Photoshop/etc.
- Good working knowledge of Mac OSX & file based workflows
- Experience with Final Cut Server would be an advantage
- Competence in media management and archiving of projects
- Excellent time management skills & multi-tasking abilities
- Attention to detail
- Well presented and polite
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Positive attitude towards problem solving and tight deadlines
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- The ability to form good working relationships with post producers and operators
- General “can-do” service attitude