Hogarth Worldwide is the world’s leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world’s most famous brands.
Founded 13 years ago, Hogarth has grown from a start-up to over 4,500 people, across 30 key cities and is now part of WPP. Obsessively striving for better is in our DNA, it is the reason for our existence and continues to drive us forward in all that we do, making Hogarth an exciting place to work and a great place to achieve your career ambitions.
What does an Account Director do at Hogarth?
As an Account Director, you will have to inspire our clients and agency partners to deliver the marketing campaign of tomorrow and beyond.
Reporting lines and key stakeholders
This role reports to the Group Account Director. You will work closely with our Client Servicing, Project Management, Creative, Moving Image, Studio and Digital teams.
• Support the Group Account Director (GAD) with business growth
• Act as the point of contact for escalation for the client/agency and internal teams, resolving problems quickly and communicating effectively
• Work closely with the GAD on P&L, forecast, budgeting
• Manage a team of key account managers
• Have financial responsibilities, including preparing cost estimates, signing off their cost estimates.
• Develop a deep understanding of the contractual obligations, commercial arrangements and SLAs
• Build relationships with key stakeholders, manage perceptions and expectations
• Liaise with Print Production/Broadcast team on specified client requirements and resolve client issues/complaints to the satisfaction of main stakeholders
• Understand how client, agency, and Hogarth relationships interact
• Proven ability to make informed decisions and problem-solve based on sound knowledge
• Resilience in working under pressure and adhering to tight deadlines
• Experience in Financial, FMCG, Tobacco, Pharmaceutical or any highly regulated industry
• Experience of working in a video, print, or digital production role essential
• Experience managing and servicing regional or international accounts in 5+ markets with multiple stakeholders desirable
• High level of IT literacy, including usage of spreadsheets
• Strong numeracy skills
• Prioritisation, time management and attention to detail
• Resilience and ability to work under pressure
• Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills
• Understanding of financial compliance procedures
• Experience running an account team including resource planning
• Sound technical understanding of client requirements
• Commercial acumen
• Experience budgeting and forecasting
• Fluent oral and written English essential, other languages desirable
• Strong interpersonal and networking skills
• Highly organised, detail oriented, customer focused, proactive and possess excellent communication skills with a clear understanding of international brand challenges
Diversity and Inclusion
Hogarth is committed to diversity and inclusion, through our ideas, our people, how we behave and conduct ourselves. Creating a truly inclusive culture at all levels of the organisation that encourages different points of view, making Hogarth not only a better company and place to work but an environment where everyone experiences connection, opportunity and a sense of belonging.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need the job advert or form in another format.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
When you click the "Submit Application" button at the bottom of this page, this will send all the information you have added to Hogarth WW. Before you do this, we think it's a good idea to read through our Privacy statement. This explains what we do with your personal data when you apply for a role with us, and, how you can update the information you have provided us with or how to remove it.