Hogarth Worldwide is the world’s leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world’s most famous brands.
Founded 13 years ago, Hogarth has grown from a start-up to over 4,500 people, across 30 key cities and is now part of WPP. Obsessively striving for better is in our DNA, it is the reason for our existence and continues to drive us forward in all that we do, making Hogarth an exciting place to work and a great place to achieve your career ambitions.
What does an Account Director do at Hogarth?
By understanding Hogarth’s full breadth of services, our Account Directors are responsible for ensuring the smooth operations, delivery, resource optimisation and profitability of assigned accounts. Responsibilities include client relationship management, financial management, business development, and programme management, while leading a diverse and dynamic team to deliver. The AD is able to work in a flexible, fast-paced environment. They advise and partner with account, creative & production leaders to onboard clients, oversee project delivery and develop production strategy
Reporting lines and key stakeholders:
This role reports to the Senior Client Director
You will work closely with Creative, Digital, Print & Film teams
- Related experience within a creative agency environment with a strong understanding of marketing strategy and production implementation processes across all key channels, including digital, video, content, social etc
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Resilience and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to engage with a wide, and often very senior, stakeholder base
- A passion for creativity
- B2B/Professional services experience would be beneficial